About the Role
We are looking for a new application programmer to work in a software development project for automotive industry. Main mission is to develop a SW application according to specifications.
You will be under the supervision of an expert engineer, working into a multidisciplinary team.
Valuable work from home depending on the applicant.
· Implement code for new features and changes
· Develop graphical user interfaces
· Test and evaluate the software developed and fix bugs detected
· Prepare documentation of the new software changes
· Report the progress to the project manager
Experience in application programming with MATLAB, Python, or similar
Experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming
VALUABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience and knowledge in software management tools
Knowledge in Visual Basic for Application
BASIC SOFT SKILLS
Strong organizational, communication and documentation skills.
Proactive and self-learning
“Problem-solver” attitude and willingness to contribute.
Analytical thinking and critical point of view.