Entecnia is a company specialized in product engineering services, it was created in 2009 as an independent spin off of a multinational automotive leader in the design and development of active safety systems.
Currently, Entecnia has a high level team of 15 engineers who brings international experience of over 20 years leading and developing cooperative R & D projects, with worldwide responsibilities, in developing new products and supporting their industrialization, especially in four major global automakers, providing them with services in three continents.
It has had, since July 2009, a U.S. subsidiary and two teams of resident engineers: in Germany since 2010 and in China since 2012.
Nowadays, Entecnia provides engineering services in Germany, USA, Spain, China and India.
The Entecnia experience in the global automotive industry brings a deep and solid know-how on concepts, methodologies, processes and industrial transformation, in project management and automotive standards, in order to be applied in the automotive and other fields.
- International Plan for Navarre 2021/2022
- Entecnia has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement number 696888.
- Entecnia has received a 50% co-funded grant by the Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional through the Programa Operativo FEDER 2014-2020 of Navarra.
- Entecnia has received the “Moderna” stamp as a recognition that firm’s business projects are aligned with Navarre’s economic development strategy:
- Entecnia has received a grant from the Government of Navarra under the 2019 call for aid for investment in industrial SMEs